Wednesday, May 14, 2008

happy feet

your attention please!

crocs is probably the ugliest footwear i've ever seen in my entire life. i'm typically a form over function person. i like things to look pretty, most especially if i get to wear them. but this fashion philosophy took
a back seat when i purchased a pair of crocs yesterday.





they're unbelievably lightweight and comf
ortable, i love wearing them. if i could wear them everyday to the office with my business casual, i'd probably do it. but of course i'll look funny wearing my dress slacks and polo with these pair of silly looking sandals. so, it's a definite no-no.

just like what others say, don't judge the book by its cover. or in this case, when buying footwear, don't let your eyes deceive you, use your feet!

on an entirely different topic, i went to my orthodontist today, straight from my 10pm-7am shift, for my regular check up. i fondly call him dokkie. he went through the routine stuff: he checked my teeth, then my braces, then he replaced the rubber bands. everything was boring until he asked his assistant to bring out the scalpel. i was jolted from the chair, i stood up and asked dokkie several questions. there were other medical stuff he discussed, most of them i didn't understand, but the bottom line was, he needed to remove a portion of my gum line to prevent my teeth from moving.


that's dokkie preparing the scalpel.




look at the size of that needle!

anyway, the whole thing did not hurt. but, i felt so funny because after the procedure was finished, it felt like my lips was like 10 inches thick. for a moment, i felt like angelina jolie with an imaginary super sized lips.

alright, enough blabbing. i must get some sleep now. mygreenboi signing out.

9 comments:

Mars said...

Got this pink Crocs given by Je's cousin's gf..basta..hehehe

My feet look funny, kay niwang man gud ako tiil..But they are very comfortable..;)

... said...

i still think that crocs are uuuuglyyyy, i'd rather die if someone forces me to wear them...lol

Prily said...

congrats to your new footwear.i love comfortable ones as well. but as what you are saying, we need to wear stylish sometimes,too, to complement our outfit.
hehehehehe, funny when you said you are feeling like angelina in your other post.hehehehe.nice feeling though,isn't it?

Unknown said...

d ko nahan ani neil hehehe.. d nako ma dare mo sul-ob hehehe or mangita ko outfit na mo match kaya

mrs.j said...

naku neng...ako din i find it weird regaluhan mo nga kez! para di na siya weird! bwahaha!

Anonymous said...

weird nga ang crocs. siguro maganda siya sa baha. hihi

Lyka Bergen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lyka Bergen said...

Or ur lips look like Crocs na kaya?

faeryrowan said...

i've never been attracted to crocs jud. is it really that comfy? i guess i'll buy two pairs for my kids, but not for me. *grin*