Sunday, May 25, 2008

you know you love me

your attention please!

so, i got a tag from blog gurl last week for my contribution to the blogging community with emphasis on creativity, design and material. i know, it's nothing major. but, an award is still an award right?

after the tag, i was not really expecting something else. but, the fates must have been on my side, when i came across this entry. y'all have to read about it. it's the nicest thing ever written about me.

first the tag, second the write up. so, what's next? win a miss universe title? no, definitely not. one thing is for sure, you know you love me...

(photo taken during my recent moalboal trip)

xoxo,


mygreenboi, your attention whore

ps: remember i mentioned in my previous post i'll be spending the weekend in moalboal? click here to see some of the photos. i'll be posting more photos so watch out for it.

3 comments:

... said...

congrats for the award and the write-up mygreenboi! hihi. with regards to you winning the miss universe title, hindi pa sure na mapapa-sa'yo ang korona kasi kasali din ako. hahaha!

faeryrowan said...

that was a very nice blog post about you. you must be an amazing TL, mygreenboi, and a nice person at that. hope to get to know you more. and yes, we know we love you. =)

Mars said...

Are you into Gossip Girl? hehehe

I've read that blog about you yesterday, it feels good when people think highly of you;)