Wednesday, May 7, 2008

ladies and gentlemen, jordin sparks

your attention please!

i took sixto (my nikon d60, for those who doesn't know) for some fun. i asked one of my office mates to pose for me.

ladies and gentlemen, i give you jordin sparks:


that's the real jordin sparks. here are the photos i took:


(click photos to enlarge)

i did her make-up and the photo shoot in less than 2 hours. i know, the shot is still amateur. but practice makes perfect, right?

so that i can really do some practice, i'm doing a project right now. i'll be taking profile head shots or photo shoot or whatever for my friends and officemates. i think it's a lovely and a very exciting idea. i'm thinking one subject every weekend. which brings me to my dilemma: i need volunteers.

pretty please, c
an you be my volunteer?

1 comment:

real time girl said...

whoa. she does! hehe.. nice blog :)