Sunday, May 4, 2008

meet my boyfriend

your attention please.

everybody calls their new toy baby. but i think i'm too young to be a mother or a father so i refuse to call my new toy baby. instead, i'm calling him my boyfrie
nd. here he is:

(it's a nikon d60, yey!)

now, what i need is a name for new boy toy. gik calls her d60 dixie. as in short for d60. charles calls his d40 nikki for obvious reasons. ivy calls hers nikko. so, it looks like i'm the only person left with no name for my newest toy. so, i need your creative powers to work for me. help me come up with a name, pretty please?


ps: i'd like to thank two guys who helped me get this new toy. they are:


butch who helped me decide which unit to go for. i was deciding to either get a d40x or a d60. a dslr owner himself (he owns a canon eos 400d), he pointed out the pros and cons of each unit. i ended up buying the d60, thanks to his advice.

and


arvin who braved the streets of quiapo and bought the camera for me. i jokingly call him my new best friend because of the favor he extended to me. thank you bff!

pps: whoever comes up with the coolest name will win a dinner date with either butch or arvin. kidding! i'm serious on the name though.

9 comments:

Lyka Bergen said...

Type ko si Butch ha. Me BF na ba sya? Chos!

mrs.j said...

love it ha... napadown akez agd akala ko true ng guy!

pero bet ko nga ang nikon mo ha!

salamat sa pagbisita...pagbati mula kay misiz!

E-Tavasi said...

nice boyfriend... can i borrow your boyfriends :)

... said...

that Butch is gorjaaazz! Hihi. Why don't u call ur 'boyfriend' Butch. To remind u that sum1 gwapo helped u decide sa pagbili ng cam. =)

Barbara Bakal said...

winnur naman si butch. hihi

pakilala mo akeo. hihi

mygreenboi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AJ said...

txs for the note..ur blogs xcting too..goodluck to ur photoshooting..i also own nikon
d40 but plan to shift it to better one..i jst got the basic anyway..
we may xlink.
:) balik k.

AJ said...

nikko sounds good for u.

PrincheCHA Fiona said...

homhygash! yummy si butch ah, me likey! :)

anyway, nice blog! and cool camera! :) inggit ako... :p