Tuesday, June 10, 2008

new haircut

your attention please!

i got a new haircut. it's a radical change from my super long hair. i got bored with it and i felt i needed some updating. the guy from the salon understood what i wanted so i gave him a freehand with my hair. here it is:


my friends and officemates were surprised to see me sport a new do. but their feedback were all positive so i love all of them. but, tell me what you think. you know me, i'm your attention whore...

*more photos in my multiply homepage. just click here.

5 comments:

cHrIstInA_YY said...

Hey, you look awesome in ya new hairstyle!!! ^^v

goddess said...

drastic change.
bakit? hmm..

mygreenboi said...

do you know that feeling when you're starting to feel that you're stuck in a rut? that's how i felt. i wanted to really undergo a radical change. my hair was the easiest target, so there, i cut it really short.

i think i got the change that i wanted. :-)

Lyka Bergen said...

Im happy for the change.... mas bagay sa you. Butch na butch!

Butch Francisco. Chos!

Seriously, love ko.

faeryrowan said...

Ooohhh love the new hair! You look good in it. ;)

I got a little tag for you at my site. Care to check it out?