Monday, June 2, 2008

sex was in the city

your attention please!

sex was in the city last weekend. well, this seemed like the theme for the weekend. it came but it didn't stay. let me tell you why.

saturday. i met up with two of my buddies and we went to a gay bar. i think the bar's name is really cute. it's called tarzan boy:

.

it wasn't at all my idea. it was, as a matter of fact my friend's idea, but i was happy to tag along. it was an ok experience. no photos were allowed inside but i've managed to take a snapshot of their neon signage. the place was clean and it felt safe. it didn't give me the feeling that the local police will just show and declare raid. after feasting our eyes (yes, we only watched. no more, no less) on the dancer's almost naked bodies, we went to this bar called numero doce.



i have not been to that place before, so it was my first visit ever. the place was packed and it was screaming sex all over the place. i saw couples lip-locking, french kissing actually, their hands traveling all over each other's bodies. there were all sorts of gay. everybody was well represented. from your rich gay to the working class gay. from the senior citizen down to the high school gay, or probably even grade school gay, from the straight acting down to the cross-dressing, out in the open gay. overall, it was a fun experience for me. i never really thought this club scene exists in cebu. it was my first time so see two people lip lock in front of me. nonetheless, it was a good expsoure for me. but, i'm not sure if i'll ever find myself frequenting the bar, but we'll see.

sunday. i watched sex and the city with a friend and fellow blogger, noel.



i loved the movie, but i slept through the second half of the movie. i did not get any sleep from our saturday barhopping inspired night. i think the dresses were fabulous. although i think i love the series more than the movie because the tv series had more juice. but it was probably mtrcb's censorship that made the movie less juicier. the cuts were so evident. i think samantha jones was amazingly funny. she's my favorite among the four. i got carrie'd away by her acting skills. after the movie, i met up with a guy friend, cedric, to grab some dinner. he has his own blog site as well. he's officially single now, so he's out in the market.


that's cedric wearing my aviators, at night!

ladies, pm me for a hook up. lol! btw, i did a shoot with him, you may click here to view the photos. you all have to see it!

4 comments:

... said...

i think love ko na si cedric.. lol.
pag napunta ulet ako ng cebu pupuntahan ko yang 'tarzan boy' na yan. haha

Anonymous said...

hala, gurl, i want to try going to gay bars pud! kuyog ta next time. heeeee.

on cedric's blog, gurl, ba- the template is the same as the one i picked for my dead blog spot: www.soulavenue2.blogspot.com. yay, same taste mi, gurl? why not, choconut ;)

Erika Amor said...

tarzan boy? HAHAHAHA. fun name.

sleepy_insomniac said...

hey kasama ako dito!!!

here i learned that marlon, too, has a blog...

hmmm... makes me wanna sneak...